Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE SimpliVity 380 5x1.92TB SSD Kit
Is complexity in your data center slowing you down? The HPE SimpliVity 380 is designed for IT leaders struggling to achieve the agility and economics of the cloud, with the control and governance of on-premises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyper converged solution capable of running some of the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers. This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the bestselling server platform in the market. HPE SimpliVity 380, available on HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Servers, is a compact, scalable 2U rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage, and storage networking services. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionalities that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
Complete Hyper Convergence in a Fully Integrated System
- The HPE SimpliVity 380 combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyper converged system with advanced functionality.
- Simplifies management and delivers outstanding cost efficiency and agility.
- Increased visibility and control with unified management.
- Delivers rapid deployment so you can respond to business needs faster.
- Unify virtual machines and infrastructure tasks to reduce virtual machine (VM) sprawl and overprovisioning.
Peak and Predictable Performance
- The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers an all-flash solution delivering predictable and near linear performance at near-wire speeds while reducing latency.
- Hardware-assisted in-line deduplication, compression, and optimization helps reduce I/O and network traffic.
On Demand Scale in and Scale out
- The HPE SimpliVity 380 can easily expand or shrink configurations as your needs change.
- Each node supports a large number of fully protected virtual machines (VMs).
- A networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites are managed as a single entity.
Advanced Data Services
- The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers always-on deduplication and compression to significantly reduce capacity utilization.
- Built-in resiliency, backup, and disaster recovery for data protection.
- Policy-based, virtual machine (VM) centric management to streamline operations.
Hóast vit gera okkara ítasta til tess at veita nøktandi kunning, so eru myndirnar bert vegleiðandi, og vøran sjálv er ikki endiliga 100% eins vorðin sum vísta myndin. Tól og annað kunnu verða víst við eykaútgerð, sum ikki hoyrir uppí, ella í øðrum skapi ella liti. Um so er, at munur er millum vørulýsingina og myndina, er tað vørulýsingin, ið geldur. Eru tygum í iva, setið tygum so í samband við okkum. Vit taka fyrivarni fyri prentvillum, prísbroytingum og vørulýsingum uttan fyrivarning.